To improve the lives of domestic animals for whom prospects – despite very positive and on-going changes in the attitude of people – are still not good in a country where many humans also lack basic necessities.
People for Animals (PFA) Uttarakhand is a unit of India’s largest animal rights organization People for Animals, started by Maneka Gandhi in 1992. PFA Uttarakhand has been at the fore front in various animal rights issues in Uttarakhand.
NEWS OF THE DAY
New video shows millions of dairy animals are kept in illegal, unregulated local dairies in cities and suburbs - in cruel, barren and unsanitary conditions. Sign the petition to end their suffering!
Our latest news
- Fear for tigers, as company behind cruel Tiger Temple plans to open a new venue.
- It's never too late to make a resolution for animals.
- Protecting your animals during Cyclone Vardah: advice for animal owners.
- Illegal trade of elephants during Sonepur fair needs to be stopped.
- Urging closer working to combat whale entanglement
- World Elephant Day: Elephants never forget their suffering for entertainment
- Exposing the cruelty behind tiger selfies